We at Active Air are specialists in air conditioning and refrigeration systems since 2001. For many years we have been keeping you cool by suppling, installing, repairing and maintaining a wide range of refrigeration and air conditioning units.
We serve commercial, industrial and domestic customers within London and the areas surrounding the M25 corridor. However we do also have customers in Wales, the South Coast and Cornwall, so all enquiries are welcome in regards to multi-site contracts across the UK. We are also very happy to work in partnership with commercial clients, assisting in the provision of maintenance on their air conditioning and refrigeration aspects of contracts – as you can see, we can be very flexible!
Our main goal is to repair, maintain or replace your equipment with minimum fuss and disruption, whilst maintaining good customer service and building a solid client based relationship. Our aim is to steadily grow our business through satisfied clients refering us to others who appreciate our work, experience, technical knowledge and desire to deliver fantastic service.
The products we regularly maintain and repair are:
- Air Conditioning
- Air Handling Units
- Environmental Chambers
- Swimming Pool Dehumidifiers
- Chilled Display Cases
- Mortuary Storage Rooms
- Cold Rooms
- Ice Machines
- Cellar Coolers
- Back Bar Bottle Coolers
With us, you will have a wide range of quality air conditioning systems available to you, all with good warranties to ensure you have cover and support on your system. We are very proud of the fact that we are suppliers for Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry and Samsung – fantastic companies with established reliable names that you can rely on.
We can provide a great solution for all your refrigeration needs. We work with a range of reliable suppliers to bring you products that meets all your needs at prices that you can afford. Our wide range of refrigeration products, for commercial purposes, can be segmented into three main areas: 1) Cold Rooms, off the shelf and custom built. 2) Remote Condensing Refrigeration Equipment. 3) Stand Alone ‘Off the shelf’ Fridges
Breakdown, Repair and Maintenance
If a breakdown occurs our team of fully qualified engineers will be with you within the minimum response time – normally on the same day.
Need more convincing? So why else would you work with us?
- We are expert Chilly Boys with over 80years’ experience all together.
- We are accredited by industry recognised associations and institutions.
- We are approved suppliers of highly respected manufacturers and are trusted with higher warranty periods than other suppliers.
- We have a 24/7 emergency call out service.
- We are licensed and able to recycle old units once new units have been installed.
- We are compliant with all standards required by statutory legislation.
- We work in a friendly and energy efficient manner.
- We are able to work on singular and multiple installations.
- We offer competitive service agreements and contracts.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services or you can simply come down and see first hand what we can do for you – we would love to meet you! Alternatively you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest news and deals.