HR Initiatives Ltd
We at HR Initiatives Ltd are specialist human resources and employment law advisers for small to medium sized businesses over a range of industry sectors. We are able to offer our consultancy services to the people in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex and North London. We provide affordable outsourced human resources services to businesses who have little or no onsite HR support available to them. We tailor our services to suit each of our client’s individual needs and requirements.
HR Advice & Support
Out fully trained experts provide a HR Helpline Service for small business owners and their management team to advice and support with ongoing or ad-hoc services and practical support on a wide range of Human Resources issues.
Human Resources Documentation
We know more than most how difficult it is for business owners to be an expert in all things HR, so to help you present a professional and credible image to your present and future employees, we have a wide range of HR policies procedures and standard HR documentation to help you. We have the facilities to bespoke all our documentation to ensure that your human resources documentation reflects your business values and ethos.
Some of the documents we can provide for you includes:
- Staff handbooks
- Contracts of different types of employment – Permanent, Fixed Term, Part Time, and Zero Hours.
- Family friendly documentation e.g. maternity, paternity, parental leave, shared parental leave, flexible working policies and procedures
- TUPE consultation documents & agenda’s
- Redundancy and restructuring programmes including selection criteria
- Auto-enrolment letters for your team
- Management guides and instructions on ‘how to’ manage
- Appraisal documents and performance / development review programmes
- Recruitment and induction materials
Recruitment and Response Handling Service
We understand that small business owners want to attract and retain good calibre staff in this increasingly competitive environment and with being a small business owner, you might not have the skills or resources in house to manage your own recruitment campaigns. We can help you recruit direct from the market by providing you with a fully managed recruitment campaign from advertising right through to shortlisting, interview and appointment, for a alot less money compared with if you used an employment / recruitment agency.
Our range of Recruitment Campaign and Response Handling services includes:
- All recruitment documentation branded with your company’s style and logo
- Job description and person specification writing service
- Candidate briefs and company briefs
- Short listing criteria
- Interview guides
- Application Forms
- Equality Monitoring
- Thomas International DISC profiling
- Assessment Centres
- Graduate recruitment
Employee Development and Engagement Tools
We strongly believe that the small / medium sized business is uniquely positioned to capitalize on employ engagement and to motivate, retain and develop their team as their company grows as a whole. Having worked with companies like this for over ten years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience at hand to develop, adapt and implement a range of development and engagement tools for you that are ideally suited to this market.
We can provide you with the following professional engagement and development tools at the most affordable prices to help you attract, retain and develop a good calibre team:
- HR database, (Via BreatheHR) online portal with a holiday booking and sickness absence recording system, upload employee documents, etc.
- BreatheHR Mobile app to manage your team whether you are in or out of the office and communicate bulletins and updates
- Employee Opinion survey
- Academy 10 online training portfolio
- Thomas International profiling and team styles
- Performance review programmes and personal development planning
- Training plans
- Management Development Training to give you line managers the skills to manage and motivate staff
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Or you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest news and deals:
Call us today on: 01438 742 056
Email us on: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.hrinitiatives.co.uk