The media pack including our advertisement rates for the 2019/20 hard copy publication and the Hertfordshire Focus website can be downloaded from here
Phased distribution throughout the year:
- Phase 1 – Via supermarkets and retail outlets at a cost of £3.75.
- Phase 2 – 1,600 Independent newsagents throughout the country.
- Phase 3 – The directory will be made available FREE to the general public at large shows and exhibitions,including BSB (British Superbikes motorshow, BSF Shows at Peterborough, Classic Bike Show NEC, etc to place the directory into the hands of enthusiasts, clubs,dealers and suppliers. It will also be distributed via motorcycle shops and dealers, MOT centres and more.
- Phase 4 – Via testing centres, part shops, garages and other outlets.
The Directory is printed in full colour glossy and is split into specialist sections, which contain additional classifications designed to make each company easy to find according to your speciality(ies) :
- Antiques, collectables & memorabilia.
- Business services & solutions.
- Food & drink.
- Health, beauty & fashion.
- Home & Garden
- Motoring – classics, cars & bikes.
- Music, dance & theater.
- Outdoor leisure & tourism.
- Parenting & childhood.
- Pets & animals.
- Sports, leisure & entertainment.
The site currently receives an average of 480 000 hits a month a year making it very high traffic
Starting from as little as £45 for a boxed bold entry or a full colour advert for £70 in the hard copy directory and as little as £80 to advertise on this website we are confident we can provide you with the perfect advertising package. For our latest advertising rates click here (PDF download).
Below you will find the online digital version of the latest edition of the Hertfordshire Focus magazine..